Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Red Rock!!


Hey guys !
How have you been?
I've been pretty fine and last Saturday my mother and her friends came over to Tokyo.
My mother's friend and her daughter had to go and see a stage performance called TENCHU.
Mean while my mother and I went to eat lunch at "Red Rock" in Harajuku.



You can eat Roast beef or Steak or Loco moco as a Donburi menu. Donburi is a bowl of rice with some topping in this case Roast beef etc.
This is one of the best place a meat lover can visit!!!
Seriously, it was perfect!


I chose Roast beef this time (I'm planning to visit again LOL) and it's just so Cheap! Fast! and Delicious! 
Maybe next time I'll have the steak because that looked very good too :)



-Today's Photo-



Flower
Photo by Rima

2 comments:

  1. I know Red Rock. It is very popular now.
    The Roast beef seems to be delicious!!
    I want to eat it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of my friend also visited Red Rock.
    So I want to go to this restaurant for a long time!
    Roast beef looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete