Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Carrot Salad





Hi there!


Let me talk about what I've been doing recently.

On 16th of October my best friend had her 20th birthday!
And since we both became legal (My birthday was 7th July) I took her to dinner for her first legal drink.(yay!)


We went to a restaurant called "nino*nino" in Yokohama, Japan.
It's very close to the station and the restaurant is famous for "Cheese fondue".
My friend and I were looking forward to the cheese fondue but not only that but also the salads and desserts were also very tasty.
I actually loved the Carrot Salad and Edamame they served us more than anything.
They were absolutely beautiful!



There's another nino*nino in Shibuya as well so if you have an opportunity I recommend you have a visit :)  



-Today's Photo-







Squirrel
Photo by Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment