Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lunch episode...


Hello!

Yesterday I went a Asian restaurant with my friends!
I had Thai curry set and they were delicious!!!
It's close to Uni so I'll definitely go there again.



Also in class we were asked to take a quiz to see if we are a foodie.
I suppose I did well :)
Don't you think?
I actually knew the names but I had some that I just guessed.
I need to study more about food!!!
"berries"... This was most surprising quiz for me lol


If you have time you should try too!



Today's Photo



BEAT BEAT BEAT

Photo by Rima

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Aira that the Thai curry looks excellent. I had some of the hottest Thai curry I've ever eaten in Shizuoka last week. It was so hot that I thought it would burn a hole in my stomach. But, since I love Thai food, I enjoyed it...until it reached my stomach.

    I'm very impressed by your performance in the foodie quiz. Actually, you did much better than I did. I'm a vegetarian foodie, but not a conventional cuisine foodie.

    ReplyDelete